- 62% of businesses experienced phishing and social engineering attacks in 2018
- 68% of business leaders feel their cybersecurity risks are increasing
- Security breaches have increased by 11% since 2018 and 67% since 2014
- Hackers attack every 39 seconds, on average 2,244 times a day
- The average time to identify a breach in 2019 was 206 days
- Data breaches exposed 4.1 billion records in the first half of 2019
- The average cost of a data breach is $3.92 million as of 2019
- By 2020, security services are expected to account for 50% of cybersecurity budgets
- The most expensive component of a cyber attack is information loss at $5.9 million
With cybercrime damages projected to exceed a staggering $6 trillion by 2021, it’s no wonder banks, tech companies, hospitals, government agencies and just about every other sector are investing in cybersecurity infrastructure to protect their business practices and the millions of customers that trust them with their data. What’s the best cybersecurity strategy? A mature cybersecurity program that includes stable security operations and a strong security infrastructure. Multiple layers of protection built into a company’s culture, processes, and technical assets. All working in harmony to outwit surprisingly creative cybercriminals. With so much at stake cybersecurity tools and experts act as the last line of defense between your most vital information and digital chaos. CatchMark Technologies has the tools, the experts, and experience to solve any cybersecurity related problems your business encounters.
Learn more about CatchMark Technologies Cyber Security Services here.